Daliburgh, South Uist
Situated on the Island of South Uist, this detached building, now available for let, offers 400 square metres of high quality office space, targeted at call centre, back office, data processing and other electronic or software activities.
- Attractively located overlooking a freshwater loch, adjacent to main road
- Main office of 200m2 floor area with potential to accommodate up to 30 positions
- Dedicated communications and equipment plant rooms
- High specification raised access flooring for ease of cabling arrangements and layouts, with under floor power bus bars and communications cable trays installed
- High quality suspended lighting to Cat 2 standard
- Generous floor to ceiling height to maximise acoustic quality
- Main office has easily controlled ceiling-mounted air-conditioning units for heating/cooling, with radiant panel heating to other areas
- Magnetic backed anti-static carpet tile finish
- High quality, low maintenance, interior and exterior finishes
- Dedicated diesel-powered standby generator housed externally
- Parking spaces including disabled spaces adjacent to main entrance
- Low maintenance landscaping
Interior of Daliburgh property
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above details, they do not form part of any contract. Enquirers/applicants shall be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the description of the property, and any error or mis-statement shall not invalidate the sale/lease, nor entitle any part to compensation thereof.